Sunday, June 22, 2008

From Pictured Rocks, June 21

You all have been in the prayers of my staff and me. This past week several of my summer staff members were able to assist in the clean up efforts in the Cedar Rapids area and it touched them very deeply to see the hope and strong faith being expressed by the clergy and residents with whom they worked. You and your actions are inspiring to these young adults, keep up the great work.

I also wanted to write to let you all know that Pictured Rocks is available to you for that day of rest and renewal that everyone will need. All I ask is that you let me know the day you plan on coming so that we can have a place for you at meals and if you will need overnight facilities. There is no cost to you, we just ask that you allow us to provide a place apart.

Be bold, be strong,

Dave B-W

Rev. David Bracht-Wagner, Site Director
Pictured Rocks UM Camp & Retreat Center
12004 190th St. Monticello IA 52310
1-866-651-1223
www.picturedrocks.org
"Proud to Be Your Camp"

No comments: